SEO Services and Consulting
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is marketing with an awareness of the Web framework – understanding how search engines work and how to create findable content.
When someone is looking for SEO Services, it can often be because they are thinking about questions like the following:
– Would you like your site to be found easier in search engines for terms that searchers interested in what you offer and are likely to use as queries to find your site?
– Are you interested in having your business show up in local search results, with your address and phone number listed prominently, and a map that viewers can use to visit you in person or see the areas that you offer services within?
– If you could increase your sales, your readership, your advertising revenue, or your donations by having more visitors interested in what you offer visiting your pages, wouldn’t you?
Bill Slawski of SEO by the Sea provides professional SEO services that can help you meet the business goals you’ve set for your website by making it easier for your pages to be found on the Web by the people whom you want to see your pages, helping to increase how effective your online presence may be.
The SEO services we offer include:
- Blogging Consulting for businesses and professionals
- Analysis of Competitors
- Improvement in Conversions (sales, contacts, signups)
- SEO Help during the development of web sites
We offer SEO Services to small businesses and Fortune 500 companies, schools, nonprofits, eCommerce sites, professional and personal blogs. In addition, we provide recommendations and consulting and training for designers, site owners, developers, and in-house SEOs.
About Our Approach to SEO Services
We follow an ethical approach to SEO Services based upon years of experience, experimentation, and deep research into search-related patents and white papers.
I work with clients around the country and the globe.
We offer search engine-friendly consultation at any stage in developing a website and work with designers, developers, search engine optimizers, and website owners to market their sites online and help them understand the technical and marketing challenges they face.
To learn more about SEO by the Sea, visit our about page.
Please feel free to contact me to see how we can work together.
Last Updated May 22, 2019